Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pink Forever...

Doesn't happen often...but every now and then....my toes match my hands.  The color is called pink forever. Of course....I may end up changing the nail color in a week if I mess it up while making jewelry, or painting or something ...but for now....everything is a matched set. This will be my summer color. Isn't it the cutest! The toes need a second coat...then they'll be ready for sandals...the one pair I own....to show off my perfect pedicure. 

I just love this color. I am concerned that it is the only color I've ever used that isn't made by OPI but every color can't be an OPI. Haas long ha hopefully it will last as long...time will tell. It cost a 1.00 where as OPI is 7.00. That's all for now. Going to play a bit of Rio and then off to sleep.

No comments: