Friday, November 12, 2010

Skating...

So tomorrow...there is a family fun skate from 10 am to 12 pm...and I
will be strapping my white hightop roller derby skates with neon pink
strings on my feet for the first time in like 20 years. I did put them
on yesterday to make sure my feet still fit...and apparently, I can
skate from the living room to the kitchen and turn around without
breaking my neck. Only diff between this time and last time...I wear a
brace now.....it fits in the skates....but all the tricks I used to
do...not gonna even attempt any of them.

Also there is the concern of how much pain I will be in by the time 12
noon comes around. I remember years ago after 4 hours of
skating...burning sensation from toes up thru the ankle...then we'd put
on street shoes and walk home. Times have changed...I'll be driving
there and it's only a 2 hour tour around the rink.

Anyway...if I don't break any major bones...hahaha which isn't
likely...I'll post any available pics....but after all it's like riding
a bike, you don't forget how, once learned....maybe a bit rusty at it
but the concepts the same....go fast....remember to brake before hitting
a wall. Haha
===================
~peepla~

~ http://AptitudesUnlimited.artfire.com ~
:: http://peepla.etsy.com ::

No comments: