Saturday, May 10, 2014

A few of my favorite things!

Ya ...ive been a bit misssing in action but in addition to recovering from the stroke and tia's...the new medication for my E.T. ...which im supposed to be "getting used too" tires me out. Instead of making a soap or two a day...its a soap a week....if im up to it. Anyway....here are the latest soaps from the last 3 weeks.

Sporty-Ort ...smells like Oil Spice Pure Sport....i messed it up and had to rebatch it...so it looks very different from the original.

Light and Shadow...smells like Cherry Overrload.

Mommy, Mommy! A blend of lavender, gardenia and a candy scent. Seemed like a fun idea for Mom's day....smells amazing.

PeachTree smells like peaches.

The few times i was concious more than 3 hours at a time...relabled all the soaps in my inventory. Believe it or not...that wore me out more than making soap. Anyway...youre now up to date.

No comments: