Sunday, May 29, 2011

Walk with me...shrink with me.

Noom: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom

Found this weight lose app. Granted I'm down to a size 12 now which is a far cry from the 215 I used to weigh but it a cool app so I thought I'd share it.  Former weight: 215. Current weight: 150 to164 ...last physical said 164 and I wore a size 16. Now I wear 122 and 14 depending on the garment. Once I find a scale...I'll post the correct weight.

The pic is me in my "round the house" gear...trying on a shrug I was making for mom. All the clothes were a 16...didn't realize just how big they were on me tillbthe pic was taken. I remember having to pull at the seams before sitting down just so thighs wouldn't feel trapped. Now when I wear this size sweats...have to hold the waist when I sit. So they don't fall off. I have since given them away.  When I went to buy replacements, that's when I learned I didn't go down to a 14...but down to a 12.

Anyway get the cool app...and walk with me...it gps your work outs and then tells you how far you went in miles and how many calories burned. Also told me I wasn't eating enough to lose weight but I can't worry about that since I eat till I'm full and can't eat any more. Guess I need to worry over more caloric choices instead of how much.


No comments: