Thursday, December 1, 2011

Eyeglass surgery

Using a kiss nail kit, I repaired moms glasses. I've used this stuff over the years to fix plastic items, a couple of. Hearing aids, jewelry, etc. This is the first time I used it to fix metal...seems to be working out well. By the time there's an issue, moms new glasses will be ready. That being said...I did the same thing on my last left hearing aid and instead of lasting a few days, it lasted a few years, so its now my back up hearing aid...my audioologist was very impressed when he went to fix it...said the stuff he uses wouldn't hold it any better and the most he would do is blend the color. So I use this method as needed for various things. If you try this...make sure to open a window or two.

http://purplebutterfly-peepla.blogspot.com

No comments: