Sunday, August 12, 2012

You really should...




 Watch "472. "You really should..."" on YouTube 

Over the past 2 years of making youtube vids...I've recieved many inboxes and comments. During the past month, I've recieved the dozen or so... I'm gonna list here.

"You really should...

- get a better camera.

- get a better microphone.

- edit your vids.

- make sure theres no phone ringing....tv playing, etc.

- add music.

- make sure there no fan blowing.

- make videos outside in natural light.

- review more products.

- not name products.

- practice what you're going to say before filming.

- stick to one subject.

- stop being random.

-  make a theme for your channel and only make vids related to the theme.

- be more professional.

- wear more makeup.

- make OFTD vids.

- work from a studio."

Etc. I could go on, but I'm already tired of typing. There are, like, a billion vids on youtube, a billion free vids, there for you to watch and I'm not a puppet. If you dont like my vids...watch someone elses. If you get ticked that i dont let you pull the strings and call the shots....oh well. If you send more "suggestions" via inbox or the comment box...don't get offended that your suggestion will be ignored from now on. I'm the only one that decides what goes on my vids, my channel, my blog, my facebook, my page, etc. Notice the word "my" is in the mix. If you don't agree then feel free to put what you want on your vids, your channel, your blog,  your facebook, your page, etc. You can only control you. I can only control me. That is all I have to say about that.

No comments: