Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Employee Apreciation Day



May 1, 2013 is the first ever annual employee appreciation day at 1st student. Ya, welcome to the program. Here in the real world, most companies do that. How you think a company like the one my son used to work for kept loyal employees even though the pay checks would bounce on occasion? Duh. They treated their people so well, that when problems arose....no one jumped ship.

If they want to sneak in a uniform policy, free clothes are the way to start. I wouldnt mind at all. I like looking "professionally presentable" which is why I've never worn belly shirts, clevage popping tops, mini skirts or low riding jeans to any job....except 1....it was the outfit given to me to wear....down the catwalk as a model. That would be the exception to the rule, understandably so.

In the meantime, this shirt has "air conditioning" microfiber vents down each side and in the back. Very comfy. Im wearing an XL even though my size is L...they run small so im glad i got a larger one...its almost form fitting. Easy clean, but dark enough that dirt and debris wont be immediately appearent. And its cute. A cool color that works well with my skin tone. I want 2 or 3 more!


No comments: