Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blogaway


A thing about blog apps....ads are annoying but you deal with them...until that app breaks the confines of its allowed parameters. No app of mine hits my notification bar without my permission so imagine my surprise when the update on blogger-droid did just that...with ads. Who wants. Ads in their notification bar? Bah! So i uninstalled it. That left me with bloggeroid....never figured that one out to the point of constant use, and blogger official...which after an update force closes...even if you didnt have it open...every 5 mins. Agh!

My absolute fave app for blogging was blog warrior, which i had on my sidekick 2008....apparently. made for the phone. Now on sidekick 4g since 2008 no longer supported by tmobile as the company has made changes in structure. Fine...got a new phone, complained about drooids until i discovered all it can do....now loving this thing. Anyway...back to apps...i have discovered blogaway...format is a little diff....cleaner, battery-friendly, straitforward....no ads in site. This....is the first message using blogaway. I must say....i added my account...that was a little tricky...forgot that my account name and my user name were different for security reasons...anyway...got my "feeds" as this app calls it and viewed my own blog....its there. The background is white...but pics and text shows and thats really all thats needed for an on the go app.

So far...very happy with this. Gonna go play with buttons and see what all this does...but if you are looking for a simple, trouble free, no ad blogging app...go to the android market and get blogaway. Its got a blue icon that looks like the orange rss feed icon. Great app. I will be givng it 5 stars...after i finish testing it.   But it has already impressed me that much.  It allows pics, vids, links, everything. Oh...and the siggie block...can be changed to whatever you want. Doesnt have to say posted by blog away. Blogger-droid cant say that. A few other apps cant say that either. Check it out.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: