Sunday, July 3, 2011

High puff at a walmart mc donalds




A friend of mine took a better pic of me...will post it soon as its sent...but this one I took myself. Someone asked me "what kind of gel do you use to get your hair that way?" Hahaha if you have to use gel to do a puff...you doing it wrong. To get this style...I put 2 or 3 headbands over my head...leave them around my neck like a necklace.  Then I clean my hair, condish or deep condish as needed. While soaking wet...I pull the headbands into position...shake my head every which way. Done.

Used to be placed in a more forward position...but since my hair is longer now I take it back further...so it would stop falling into my face. Once dry, it stays in whatever position I put it in....while wet however, that's not the case. My hair is curlier without product so I don't use any when I wear a puff...which is quite often since it grows better unhindered.  I do change headbands...headband types often. If. I don't...I get sore headaches. Sometimes ribbon, sometimes satin, etc.

Anyway...lack of time...just find a headband that matches your clothes....band your wet hair, shake, go. Let it dry naturally, keeping your hands out of it...thereby avoiding frizz.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: