Sunday, April 10, 2011

The horse choker and the non horse choker vite

These are my vites. The one on the left is a 1000mcg biotin pill.
Usually take 3 a day...with meals which helps me to remember to eat 3
meals. Empty stomach and this...bad thang. Really bad thang...trust me
on that.

The one on the right, recommended by a friend, is a new multivite I'm
trying...It also provides 1000 mcg of biotin...along with 29 other vites,
minerals and nutrients. So for 3.00 more...more complete vite....then I
go to take one and look at the size of this thing...and it's not even
coated! So I decided to compare the two...big diff huh?

Fortunately...it slid right down my throat...didn't get stuck like I
feared. So I'll take it once a day and the biotin 2x a day. That way I
still get my 3000mcg but also all the other vites I'm supposed to have.
In the meantime thought I'd share.

Oh and this cracked me up...the label says "no artificial color or
flavor, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no
fish"...fish? Hmmmm haha oh well guess I shouldn't be surprised to see
that on a viatmin bottle when we live in a world that actually has
instructions on the side of a box of tooth picks....when the name of the
product indicates they're used to pick teeth clean of the gook that gets
caught in there. Duh. It's like the arbitrary warning that coffee is
hot. Some things just surprise you but shouldn't. Anyway...y'all stay
blessed.
http://purplebutterfly-peepla.blogspot.com/
~ http://AptitudesUnlimited.artfire.com ~
:: http://peepla.etsy.com ::

No comments: