Friday, September 16, 2011

Headboard Library almost fell on my head!

The one sound I can't sleep thru is a lawn mower. Ted was outside mowing the lawn...got under my window...I woke up thinking "what is that?" No sooner than I get up...one of the boxes of my headboard library fell where my head was. God ALWAYS sends me an angel! I can't make this stuff up...not that imaginative. Ironic that it was the box of knitting books. So I went outside and gave a very confused Ted a hug and said "Thanks for saving my life." To which he repled "ok...woke you up for work huh?" Haha so I explained it.

If you have a headboard with a built in book case....and you actually use it for books...be advised this could happen to you too. I'm clearing all the books off of mine. From now on they going in a standard bookcase.



No comments: