Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ORS Olive Oil Girls Hair Pudding












This product...finally found something that works. It defines my curls...without the chrunch of gel. It adds shine without an oily feeling. It holds without stifffness. On top of that...it smells great. There is an adult version but to me it smells like leaves.

This product is good for braiding and twisting as well and you dont have that goopy feeling on your hands...it rinses clean too. I bought this when i couldnt locate anymore of the blue magic olive oil leave in...which moisturized and defined...but did not hold.  I will still use it as nothing imparts moisture better...but to freeze my curls in place ...this is the stuff! Since it is made for ponytails and braids...todays look is a french back and a twisted swoop. This product set it off.


No comments: