Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Curlformer results

Well now...where to begin...let's start at 5 a.m. alarm went off...I hit snooze...odd for me since I never do that. Usually by 5 am...I've already been up for 30 mins. Anyway at 5:20...having hit the snooze twice, I get up...wash up...came back upstairs to choose what I wanted to wear today. When I when to take off my night shirt...surprise...all those curlformers...forgot all about them.  They were so comfortable to sleep in that I didn't even realized I still had them in. Anyway....progression:  as you can see...they came out great. Soft, shiny, very springy. Then around 8:00 am...as you can see...its fluffed up into the look of a second day twist out. Love that...usually have to way 2 days for that effect. Then in the car about to head for home...happened to look in the mirror...had to snap a picture. My hair looked BRIGHT red...and still looked great.

I simply can't wait to try this without the braids and see how fluffy...in fact....I'm thinking of taking out my braids to do just that. This was done with plain water, no gels, no moisturizer, no product. So I'm thinking if I add gel...the curl should last longer that way. Anyway...I'm very satisfied with the results.

Oh and I have to say this...usually...it takes me about an hour or two to do a proper twist out...and 3 hours for my hair to dry. When I used the curlformers...I did my entire head in about 20 miins and it dried in an hour. So I believe I will be using this method a lot. Gives me the look I love...in less time.

No comments: