Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pleasant surprise...

Ok...this morning...I woke up to a matted mess. I had tried a product on it yesterday...looked ok....but I forgot to wrap it...or specifically, I fell asleep in the middle of a tv show and woke up the next morning.

Well, I do have a trick for softening matted hair....what I didn't have was time. So I grabbed some moisturizer....handfull of it...and grabbed a section of hair...no part...no comb...I just smushed it in and made a puff, anchored with a clip...like a pre-poo. Did the same thing 2 more times.  Needless to say...by the end of the day....head hurt from the clips. When I got to my car, after clocking out, I took the clips out and directed my hair toward the back with a single sweep of the hands...very soft, gave it a shake...started the car and headed home. I didn't see how it looked until I got in....it looked like a twist out. Such a pleasant surprise cuz I just knew it looked like hairy-scary. Anyway...I took a pic of it, then put it back into the 3 puffs so you could see it....and here ya go. Before. And after....and no gel.




No comments: