Thursday, August 11, 2011

Walk and shrink with me


 Check out "Noom Weight Loss"    To all my workout buddies, all those looking to improve what they're doing now, all who just want to track their food...get this. It even has a sharing feature so we can encourage each other! It lets you post your food intake and workouts. At your will...or automatically. It doesnt post your weight...no one's ready for that. Haha but you can always post when the pounds come off. This app works so well i use it instead of the trainer I was paying at the gym. And Ive lost more using it than with he trainer. The trainer never called me up to remeind me to eat....or to stay within the caloric budget. The trainer never reminded me to workout...although she had no problem reminding me to pay her for workout help...which after using this app...I see just how much help she was not.  This app does all of that...and its free...so try it and if you dont like it you can always delete it.

{ http://aptitudesunlimited.artfire.com }
:: http://peepla.etsy.com ::

No comments: