Monday, October 3, 2011
Bad popcorn day
I stuck a bag of micro corn in the microwave....and it caught on fire...inside the bag....first time that ever happened. Second bag....only a cluster, seen here, burned...but the rest was saved. I didnt know popcorn catch on fire, let alone burn quietly inside the bag surprising you upon opening it. Fortunately there was dishwater right next to me....so....entire bag...into the water. Then i poked holes in it ....let the water drain....doubled checked it and once sure the fire was out....threw it away.
For future referrence....be aware that it can happen so you can avoid a bad popcorn day.