Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Duct tape purse

I traced the left side of the insert of the baggallini monaco clutch on a duck brand duct tape sheet. Then using the top line as a guide...I repositioned and traced the right side. Then I cut out what is the basis of a smaller purse. I used this smaller piece on another sheet of duct tape and used it as a pattern. The rectanges that were left over...don't throw those away...that's gonna be the bottom...and sides.

Gonna cut slits up 2 guide squares x 1 guide square over to give me the attachments for the base. I cut the curved ends off of the base....folded the sheet into position just to be sure it lines up....then I'm gonna go from there. The accent pieces will cover the tabs in finished product.

http://purplebutterfly-peepla.blogspot.com

No comments: