Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brother's home!

I come home from work to this! My brother is moving back in having being
ousted from his apartment. When he lost his job...we were expecting it.
What I was not expecting was to find the house empty and the back door
wide open. 1st day back and already not using the brain cells God gave
him. So now I gotta stay in my coat till the house warms back up and
when he shows up I'm gonna let him know about it.

If you gonna put the house in jeopardy your 1st day back...you don't
deserve a second day.
====
I need to move out of here. This woman has double and triple standards. Apparently I'm supposed to do the dishes cuz "we as women..." by we she means me...and gender doesn't have anything to do with cleaning. (Woke me up for this nonsense) When you point that out "it's [her] house" then she gonna tell me she can't expect Bobby to do it since he is working 2 jobs....ya then why he get evicted and fill the living room up with everything he owns...been "home" one day...no ones seen him since he dropped off his stuff. 2 temp jobs held less than a week or 2 isn't better than the 1 permanent job I'm going thru training to get. Heaven forbid the male child be expected to pull his own weight. Last I checked I was neither the maid or the slave or the indentured servant. If she expects me to pay rent to be treated like this...she skippy in the head. Then she gonna say "and you need to clean your room"...she aint been up here in years...if she had she'd see I'm living out of packed boxes...ready to move. I got tired of this long ago and the job went south at the same time.


http://purplebutterfly-peepla.blogspot.com/
~ http://AptitudesUnlimited.artfire.com ~
:: http://peepla.etsy.com ::

No comments: